Pregnancy Yoga classes for women in all stages of pregnancy are offered by Floga. Whether you are in you first or you third trimester, there is something for you!
Pregnancy Yoga classes are a great place to find time for just you and your baby, giving time to stretch out, loosen up any niggles and also, most importantly, provide a space which is supportive, nourishing and relaxing.
Yoga during pregnancy, can alleviate symptoms which often are tied with pregnancy, such as lower back pain, cramps and fatigue. In addition, it can help prepare your body for labour through various breathing techniques and movement. All in all, it is a place where women can gather together and share their experiences and provide that all important community support to one another at this magical time.
Postnatal Yoga follows on from Pregnancy Yoga. Helping the body rediscover, repair and restore itself after such a monumental life experience. Postnatal Yoga encourages the body to mend and understand its new position, as well as providing much needed rest and me time.
Babies are also very welcome to come along to any Postnatal class.
Please feel free to get in touch if you want any further information on these classes or feel uncertain about yoga during or after pregnancy.
I am a registered Pregnancy and Postnatal Teacher with Yoga Mama, London – with whom I did my training.
DIAGNOSTIC PRIVATE ULTRASOUND SCAN SPECIALIST IN MANCHESTER
Ultrasound Direct Manchester, part of the UK’s leading diagnostic private ultrasound scan specialist, has been diagnosing and reassuring men and women since 1998.
Ultrasound Direct is a healthcare provider for private ultrasound scans and blood tests for all stages of pregnancy, women’s and men’s health. We offer convenient scan appointments at more than 80 clinics conveniently located across the UK.
We have a range of over 30 scans available, for example:
- Early scan through to an NT scan.
- Pelvic fertility scan through to Vascular stroke screening.
- Kidneys, bladder & prostate scan through to an Abdominal aorta scan.
- We also offer a range of specialist musculoskeletal scans for tendons, muscles and ligaments investigation.
Why choose Ultrasound Direct Manchester?
- High Standards – Registered with the Care Quality Commission – the independent regulator of health and social care in England.
- Qualified Health Professionals – All our sonographers are fully qualified to provide diagnostic ultrasounds for pregnancy, women’s and men’s health and follow the latest safety guidelines.
- Choice and Convenience – UK wide coverage with over 80 locations, largest range of diagnostic scans and able to book an appointment 24/7 online.
- Whether you’re looking for reassurance or diagnostic results. Book online 24/7 for real-time appointment availability of Ultrasound Direct Manchester
Visit www.ultrasound-direct.com/clinic-locations/manchester to book your diagnostic scan today.